Friday, May 11, 2007

Say Cheese


You can only say "no" so many times. E must have caught on to this early on, because, for her, any question worth asking is worth asking 100 times. She's been asking me to teach her how to take "real picture" with a "real camera" for weeks now. Tonight I caved, and after nearly splitting the camera in two and pleading with me to fix it, this was her outcome. Her headless mother and nameless brother!

After viewing this picture, I realized it is one of very few of "Pedro" in utero. Likely one of the countless things he'll use against me some day to prove that I loved his sister more than him. My younger brother still uses his baby book that has hardly more than his name written in it as proof that he was well not cared for in his youth.

In case you prefer pictures with heads (and stupid facial expressions)...


Blog Archive