Friday, March 04, 2005

Other things you have missed while I was gone..

1. My daughter got bigger -- and developed some less than lovely tricks -- like screaming for fun!

2. My dad called me no less than 3 times last night to report celebrity sitings. No, my dad is not part of the paparazzi. He's representing his company at some Celebrity ski fund raiser for Cystic Fibrosis, so he's in the midst of a bunch of "B Class" celebrities. He reported the following:

a. He was on a plane with one of the guys from Saved By the Bell -- He didn't know which one but I so hope it was Screech!

b. He talked to the father of "Mackenzie" from Seventh Heaven. I don't know who the hell "Mackenzie" is.

c. And he was going to do his very best to get me the autograph of Jason Priestly and Ian Ziering. No I did not ask for these autographs, but yes, I'll proudly show them to all my friends and co-workers.

3. I never see movies anymore. But having "gone along with the crowd" at two recent social events, I have seen "Hitch" and "The Wedding Date" There are 5 Oscar Nominated movies in the theaters currently, and I saw, I repeat, "Hitch" and "The Wedding Date". Sigh!

How's that for an exciting week!

Blog Archive