Sunday, November 20, 2005

Walk The Line

We saw it....I loved it!

I had plenty of trepidation entering this movie. I'm a big Johnny Cash fan, and one always fears that a poorly made biopic can really ruin your perceptions of an idol. They painted the true story, certainly didn't make him look like a saint, but I still really enjoyed the tale. The music was great, I enjoyed the acting much more than I expected to, and, in spite of the fact that the love story started as an affair, its still hard not to love the story of Johnny and June. (Although, there should be something said about movies that make you want to side with those that are cheating on their spouses.)

What was the best part? It's a tie between the big concert at Folsom Prison and the fact that my husband wore a black suit to the movie. Funny, funny boy!

Blog Archive