Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I've been TAGGED...

I used to get tagged a lot as a kid because I wasn't a very fast runner, and now, like a vicious call to my youth, Brad has TAGGED me...although this time it had nothing to do with how poky I am.


(1) Total Number of Books I've Owned:
(a) Do the books of your spouse count, especially if you've hauled those heavy
boxes around for at least 4 moves?
(b) Do my 'Little Golden Books' count?

Ehhh...a few hundred??

(2) Last Book I Bought: 'Where is My Belly Button?' -- E is a sucker for lift the flap books! (I really can't think of a book I've bought for myself in the recent past!?)

(3) The Last Book I Read: "Gone With the Wind" and the other 3 books that I could find that had something to do with it.

(4) Five Books that Mean A Lot to Me (in no particular order): Gone With the Wind, Alice in Wonderland, To Kill A Mockingbird, The Hiding Place, and The Catcher in the Rye.

(5) People to Tag: Anne Cooper, Sarah Miller, Caress Schenk, Sarah Tudor, and Jamie Conrad

Two New Questions...

(6) What was your favorite childhood book?

(7) Favorite series of books?

Blog Archive